Thursday, December 11, 2008

scamness, i'm missing some musiq

Ugh, I'm stuck here at work and need to stay late tonight to finish up my project, which is due tomorrow. Usually this isn't so bad, if it wasn't for the fact that I will be missing my chance to see Musiq Soulchild for free. :( *sadness* He'll be at the Best Buy in Alexandria, VA at 7pm tonight promoting his album, ONMYRADIO, and giving his fans a performance. Not only that, but he'll be signing CD's and meeting the fans also.

Sigh, I'm definitely missing a chance of a lifetime (or so I think.) Tonight makes me wish I was a bum, and didn't care about my responsibilities. But alas, I do. Let's hope JenBabe will get something for me. *cross fingers*

Well, if anything I can hope and dream that I'll have another chance to meet Soulchild.

No comments:

Post a Comment