Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009 with a bang

Happy New Year!!

Sorry for the lack of updates :(. Been so busy with the holidays and job hunting that I haven't had time to write anything.

So briefly here are my thoughts for the past couple weeks.

1. JenBabe got me a signed copy of Soulchild's new CD (yay me!). Listened to it, not so awesome, but still has some nice jams, and it's signed (so can't complain here).
2. "Dead & Gone" by TI ft. Justin Timberlake - Heard the song when the album was released, now it's finally out on the radio. So hot. Request it on your radio!
3. Soundtrack to The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - So touching and moving = Great in my book.
4. Got a chance to see Traffik perform "Hercules" on NYE at Destiny Nightclub in Orlando. I have heard the song before (very catchy, dirty, and ridiculous), but it was NYE so I don't remember the performance that night.
5. Notorious, the movie, coming out January 16th. Movie about Biggie, can't wait to check it out.
6. Will come up soon with my top hits/playlist of 2008.

Now wish me luck on the hunt! I need it!

Peace out! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. of course you didn't remember #4, other events that night were much more memorable! hehe

    ReplyDelete