Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sunday Morning

Sunday morning, I had so much anticipation, only because I knew I was going to attend the No Doubt concert! Eeeek! Haha. So it's some days now, and I finally have time to post pictures and update you.

If you were ever a No Doubt fan, this concert did not disappoint. Their opening acts in Virginia were The Sounds and Paramore. Didnt' get a chance to see The Sounds because my friends and I were pre-gaming in the parking lot, but they sounded great!

Once done and had a good little buzz, we started walking over to will call (which by the way seemed like forever and tiring.) Got our tickets, and started walking the General Admission Pit section. As we got closer we started hearing music, and thought we were going to miss No Doubt. So we all started hauling ass. It was definitely a sight to see 20-somethings running around trying to find the Pit section (reminds me back when I just started middle school, running so I would not miss class, and just being my nerdy self, lol). Thankfully our drunk selves found the pit and did not miss No Doubt. We got the chance to see Paramore, and those kids are amazing. Great energy they gave off stage.
So Paramore is done, they're setting up the stage for the next act. A white sheet was strewn across the whole stage! Then huge shadows of full profile of the band; it got all our hearts racing. Sheets drop, it's No Doubt!! They start playing the song that only you associate with No Doubt from middle school. "Dum dum, du, du duh, ... You think that we connect ..." Spiderwebs!!!! And of course the crowd goes wild!

No Doubt was amazing live! Great energy, jumping all around (but thankfully no mosh pit, lol), singing a-long, and interaction with the audience made it such a great show! It seemed like such a flawless show with everyone looking so great and with us being soo close!

got to go, will continue updating

No comments:

Post a Comment