Friday, June 5, 2009

Gaga back in DC

We all know awhile ago, Lady Gaga canceled her SOLD OUT 9:30 performance due to an American Idol performance the night before (so lame, but I still contest to my other theory). Well she has rescheduled her performance in DC, but this time it'll be at the DAR Constitution Hall. It will hold more people and tickets will be just a bit more. So if you missed out the chance to buy a ticket, you have a second chance now.

And some of you may wonder what about those SOLD out tickets from the 9:30 club? Well, those people had a chance to buy the tickets presale this past Wednesday. Makes me wonder, those ticketholders from 9:30 club
1. did they want to see Gaga because tickets were cheaper?
2. would those cheap people mind paying the extra bucks to see a show where they actually can see the stage?
3. are they "Gaga-natics" and willing to pay whatever price to see Lady Gaga?
4. will her show at DAR be sold out?
5. and are they willing to see the show on a Tuesday, when at the 9:30 it was on a Friday?

Those are my questions, I'll just wait and see. But regardless of my curiousities, I heard her performances have been great around the country. Some people have called it "ah-mazing!" If I wasn't so broke, I'd go buy a ticket to experience "The Fame." Tickets go on sale today for Lady Gaga's concert at the DAR Constitution Hall (DC) on Tuesday, September 29th at 8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment