Wednesday, April 15, 2009

No Doubt New Music

Summer reminds me of citrus/tropical fruits, sunshine, ocean and music festivals. Like that lil' intro, don't ya? Well, if you haven't heard yet, No Doubt is back together again to do a huge summer tour, and guess who's excited? ME!!! A couple months ago, I already bought my Gen. Admission Pit tickets for their June 14th Nissan Live Nation concert in DC/VA. I also can't wait until the month before the concert where I'll get my code to download all of the No Doubt songs ever made. =) Honestly I didn't think this day would ever come, especially since they have been on hiatus for awhile. But it seems like they're working on a new album while they're on tour. Heard a leak for one of their new songs, Stand and Deliver, and it is so catchy. It definitely has that Orange County, Cali vibe I've always liked. Check it out, if it stays up for long, no guarantee.




No Doubt - Stand and Deliver

No comments:

Post a Comment